Yoga strengthens our mind and body and leads to relaxation in everyday life! An exhausting day makes us lose sight of the essential: connection to mind and body. We take you on a journey to reunite mind and body.
Yoga Flow classes consist of dynamic sequences of postures that allow the body to fully open on a deeper level. This promotes concentration on the here and now. The variety of exercises helps develop a well-balanced body and strengthens muscles and flexibility.
Our courses are held in English as well as in German. Regardless of level and style, everyone is welcome! USC Welcome!
Yoga is not only good for the body and strengthens the muscles but also leads to more relaxation. The constant inflow of information via mobile phones, tablets and computers at home and in the office shortens our daily concentration period. Due to the new technologies, physical activity is becoming more and more in the background although our body is the starting point of our well-being.
Through relaxation and in-depth exercises we specifically promote the balance of body and mind in the classroom!
Mondays 19.15 - 20.30H
Donnerstag 19.30 – 20.45H
Materials: If you have your own yoga mat, you are welcome to bring it with you. However, there are also yoga mats on site.
Nach eine Reise durch Indien 2012, entdeckte Cereja das Yoga für sich. Neben der physisch wohltuenden Praxis, empfindet sie besonders die einhergehenden Atem- und Meditationsübungen als hilfreich, Entspannung in den Alltag zu integrieren.
Yoga? Here for the trial lesson
- For all, who are in our studio for the first time.
- For all who want to come by from time to time.
- The monthly fee is a flat rate for a monthly pass.
- Here is the day of payment the first day of the monthly contribution There are no lessons on national and regional holidays - own fault is not compensated.
10 classes cardadult
- The 10 classes card allows flexibility in the selection of the yoga classes. It is valid for 3 months.